Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
923 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
All Welcome 
After a long day of combing Sunset Valley, Masque managed to catch and kill an Olympic marmot. She dragged the corpse as far as the foothills of Nova Peak before needing a rest. Her eyes sought that same overhang again, the sun setting just like that day, although now Avicus and her fiery spirit were gone from this earth—pardoning, perhaps, the wisp of it that now lived in Masquerade.

She caught her breath, then decided to carry her kill to the den she’d dug about a month back. She’d scarcely had any reason to use it, though at some point she’d brought just a few strands of her mother’s fur and stashed them there. Now she gently set the dead marmot down beside them and sank to the floor, sniffing gently at the little red tuft.

She must’ve fallen asleep because the next thing the Caru knew, she was gasping awake from another nightmare. She sat up and looked around groggily. The air was very dark now. Masque blinked, then levered up onto all fours. She stepped over the marmot now stiff with frost and rigor mortis and found herself gazing upward at the barest sliver of moon hanging high in the western sky.

This thread comes with a soundtrack.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Savage Daughter - by Raider - January 08, 2024, 02:34 PM
RE: Savage Daughter - by Riley - January 11, 2024, 09:36 AM
RE: Savage Daughter - by Raider - January 11, 2024, 09:48 AM
RE: Savage Daughter - by Riley - January 15, 2024, 12:21 PM
RE: Savage Daughter - by Raider - January 15, 2024, 08:02 PM
RE: Savage Daughter - by Riley - January 21, 2024, 02:00 PM
RE: Savage Daughter - by Raider - January 21, 2024, 08:02 PM
RE: Savage Daughter - by Riley - January 25, 2024, 05:15 PM
RE: Savage Daughter - by Raider - January 29, 2024, 09:46 AM
RE: Savage Daughter - by Riley - February 05, 2024, 06:25 PM
RE: Savage Daughter - by Raider - February 05, 2024, 08:05 PM