Ouroboros Spine taaqtumi β‰œ
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
she looks upon the other woman with a uncertain glint in her eyes. "it is only for the benefit of them. my heart will forever remain in the spine, here." her paw tenderly pats towards the ground beneath her. "kivaluk and chickadee are younger, and i grow older," there's a softness in her tone, "perhaps we speak with them, see where it is they wish to go. i will follow what their wishes are."

she looks upon the doe daughter with a sense of pride, as if she was her very own kin. moon woman has created her own legacy, whether through her sisters or through her own blood. "kivaluk has given what he could. if i am to leave, he should take my place."

if they were to go, she would remain here. but if they wished to stay, then shikoba would take up her arms and offer what she could in this day and age. and perhaps her daughter would walk beside her, and see just what it took to keep a village from collapsing.

her words have lost their jagged edge, and perhaps this would be shikoba's final sacrifice.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
taaqtumi β‰œ - by Kukutux - January 16, 2024, 03:53 PM
RE: taaqtumi β‰œ - by VairΓ« - January 16, 2024, 04:29 PM
RE: taaqtumi β‰œ - by Shikoba - January 16, 2024, 10:02 PM
RE: taaqtumi β‰œ - by Kukutux - January 17, 2024, 08:04 AM
RE: taaqtumi β‰œ - by VairΓ« - January 17, 2024, 08:26 AM
RE: taaqtumi β‰œ - by Shikoba - January 21, 2024, 05:49 PM
RE: taaqtumi β‰œ - by Kukutux - January 27, 2024, 10:39 PM
RE: taaqtumi β‰œ - by Shikoba - February 05, 2024, 12:11 PM
RE: taaqtumi β‰œ - by Kukutux - March 17, 2024, 08:01 PM