Proxxy Flagging Issue Concerning Approval
0 Posts
Ooc — Fuzy
I'm unable to actually send mods questions since I only have this one unapproved account, so this was my next best bet. I am aware that my IP is getting flagged for a proxxy, which is why I was originally denied; however, I have sent approval requests on both my phone (which was originally having the issue of being flagged) and now my laptop. I am unsure what else I could really do. I checked my IP on my laptop and there's no sign of proxxy at all, so I can't really figure out why I'm still getting flagged as having it on (if that's the issue still)

For additional context:
I have NO proxxy enabled, or VPN on this device. So there should be nothing flagging it, but I think it may still be getting flagged for whatever reason ?

I also disabled my VPN on phone, but for whatever reason that one was actually showing as being proxxied when I checked my IP. Even after I turned it off, and checked that nothing else was enabled. So, is the website still reading it under that ? I can't think of anything else that'd be causing the issue at this point. My laptop has never had a VPN or proxxy enabled since I've started using it, so nothing should flag at all on here.

Any help would be appreciated ! ^^; Really want to RP here but I can't seem to fix this problem for whatever reason.
Messages In This Thread
Proxxy Flagging Issue Concerning Approval - by MakingNewAccount - January 23, 2024, 08:48 PM
RE: Proxxy Flagging Issue Concerning Approval - by WOLF - February 17, 2024, 01:17 PM