Moonsong Glacier Fending for His Life and Fleeing From His Past
33 Posts
Ooc — Tuft

Hototo wasn’t scared of the leader. He had been in many situations where his life was on the line by other threatening wolves. Understanding the situation that he was now in, Hototo stared daggers into the eyes of the other wolf. “My mother taught me that we shouldn’t be afraid of anything, especially if it's something that you don’t understand or don’t know. But since it looks like I don’t have a choice, I’ll tell you.”

A look of apprehension flashed across Hototo’s face as he told what happened. “About a year ago, I was on a hunt. I happened to run into a female wolf from a different pack. Her name was Raika. I was struggling to get some game at the time, and she helped me get some meat for both of our packs. We met several times after that, and I grew to love her more and more. Both Raika and I were supposed to be mates with one of our own packmates, so we had to keep this a secret from everyone that we knew.” 

Hototo slightly shifted, revealing his discomfort on this topic.“About two weeks ago, we had both pledged to become mates and decided that we were going to tell our families. I told my father, and he said that he wanted to meet the other pack. I agreed, and my pack went to see Raika and her pack. I thought that he wanted to see what the other pack was like and to see if Raika was a suitable mate. Instead, when we met her, my father told me and the rest of the pack to kill everyone there. It turned out that Raika’s father had killed one of my uncles and became rivals of our pack. I tried to stop them, but failed. My father looked at me with harsh eyes and said that I didn’t kill Raika, he would disown me and make sure that I would never love anyone again. I said no, and he killed Raika right then and there. I was scared and heartbroken so I made the cowardly decision to run away after that.” Pausing for a second to cool down his emotions, he continued. “Do what you want with me, I don’t care. But if you have any sort of decency, I would be eternally grateful for your help.”

Messages In This Thread
Fending for His Life and Fleeing From His Past - by Hototo - January 29, 2024, 12:21 PM
RE: Fending for His Life and Fleeing From His Past - by Hototo - February 01, 2024, 01:15 PM