Two Eyes Cenote i am woman,
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
651 Posts
Ooc — anon
the Queen is soothed by the caring touch of Eset as her work is done. the things that do pinch she does not so much as wince at—some looks required some measure of unpleasantness, and it was all tolerable. but throughout, her gaze is warm and happy, all too thrilled with the way that the woman with her executed her dreams to perfection.
her words caused Toula to laugh softly, the amusement in her gaze a perfect match for the woman before her. but a new epiphany startles her, as her gaze for a moment turns away. today… today could be different for her, it occurs to her. there would be nothing wrong with that, if that would be your wish. your paw shall never be forced one way or the other. Akashingo—it is my first love. I was to be wed at all, for Akashingo, for its continued greatness. and love—it might have had nothing to do with it. Senmut, whose heart would always belong to another—oh, she loved him, truly, but to know she had caged him would have been a heartbreak she did not believe she could bear! was not the purpose of her reign, the largest part of her dream, to rip every lock off the things that kept others trapped? and Thutmose… yes, she could have come to love him perhaps, with his kindness and his thoughtful acts, but it was for his army and the protection of Akashingo that she would have wed him. other names, other reasons—all for Akashingo.
@Rashepses had even been for Akashingo, at the start! his dowry of goats and riches were not to ever be forgotten. his kingdom, marrying into her own—divinity wed to divinity. yes, both their kingdoms were what had drawn them together—but it was love, truly, that took root in the earth they two walked upon together. again Toula thanked the Gods. 
her eyes turned to Eset once more. I love you, you know. so know that Muat-Riya will love you in turn, and now her smile was full. gratitude to the Gods—for her husband, and for her Hebsut
but the next things said were considered in silence for a long moment. perhaps the full breadth of her own inexperience would be laid bare before Eset, but with her Toula kept no secrets. the cool waters do well to straighten my mind, a soft laugh then, the words a rather flimsy veil for I do not know where to even begin! no shame, no—but she maintained her sense of decorum, not knowing how to lay the truth out plainer than this, having been born in a court of murder, mystery, and intrigue. 

mmi was 1000% my favorite furc game once upon a time
Messages In This Thread
i am woman, - by Toula - November 28, 2023, 04:40 PM
RE: i am woman, - by Eset - November 28, 2023, 06:10 PM
RE: i am woman, - by Toula - December 06, 2023, 05:28 PM
RE: i am woman, - by Eset - December 07, 2023, 10:28 AM
RE: i am woman, - by Toula - December 07, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: i am woman, - by Eset - December 08, 2023, 07:17 PM
RE: i am woman, - by Toula - February 03, 2024, 12:05 PM
RE: i am woman, - by Eset - May 24, 2024, 02:36 PM