Moonsong Glacier The spruces rough in the distant glitter
Yellowstone
Alpha
121 Posts
Ooc — metic
ears splayed at the chipperness of the woman's voice, the pleasant tones and smiling faces still abnormal to the hardened viper.

she watched as the peltsmith lowered her goods, presenting them with a friendliness and the urge to simply give them away.

odd. so very odd. a tilt of porcelain gave way to confusion as she looked over the displayed furs. they were of solid quality, and she could not understand why the woman would simply hand them off in return for nothing.

"it is my wish to learn," she announced as she glanced back to the pale artisan. "you teach me this, and i will repay you." what the payment would be was currently unknown, but she would ensure it would be of equal value to the skill taught.
Messages In This Thread
The spruces rough in the distant glitter - by Eira - February 05, 2024, 10:30 AM
RE: The spruces rough in the distant glitter - by Nephele - February 05, 2024, 11:14 AM
RE: The spruces rough in the distant glitter - by Ulloriaq - February 05, 2024, 11:21 AM
RE: The spruces rough in the distant glitter - by Eira - February 05, 2024, 11:23 AM
RE: The spruces rough in the distant glitter - by Nephele - February 05, 2024, 11:42 AM
RE: The spruces rough in the distant glitter - by Eira - February 05, 2024, 11:45 AM
RE: The spruces rough in the distant glitter - by Nephele - February 05, 2024, 12:43 PM
RE: The spruces rough in the distant glitter - by Eira - February 05, 2024, 12:45 PM