Wild Berry Meadow lower a row boat and grab an oar
But inside me, there is a light…
118 Posts
Ooc — Rainchaser
'Mac laughed aloud as the black bear bounded into him, allowing himself to be pulled to the earth. He was positively giddy with delight, and playfully nipped at one of her ears in response.

"Oh, Easy, I've been exploring the coast. My Da grew up at the shore, and he used to tell me all these fanciful tales about the sea and its critters," he began, a dreamy, breathless quality to his voice, "The smells and - oh! The whales, Easy!" he rolled onto his belly and laughed. "You should hear them sing!"

His liquid golden eyes shone with an inner light all their own, and his tail noisily thumped at his rear. He positively glowed.

"And," he said, his eyes sparkling with elation, "I met someone there. Her name is Raindrop. She's... amazing, beautiful, breathtaking. I couldn't get her out of my mind."

Sumac pushed himself up to standing and walked a few paces, his tail pinwheeling.

"So I did it - I finally got the courage! I went back to the coast, and I asked her to start a family with me!" he exclaimed, his paws practically floating above the ground, "She said yes!" He laughed. "She actually said 'Yes!'"
…Even in the darkest night
Messages In This Thread
lower a row boat and grab an oar - by Easy - February 04, 2024, 05:30 PM
RE: lower a row boat and grab an oar - by Sumac - February 07, 2024, 06:19 PM
RE: lower a row boat and grab an oar - by Easy - February 07, 2024, 06:57 PM
RE: lower a row boat and grab an oar - by Sumac - February 07, 2024, 07:14 PM
RE: lower a row boat and grab an oar - by Easy - February 07, 2024, 07:24 PM
RE: lower a row boat and grab an oar - by Sumac - February 09, 2024, 10:14 AM
RE: lower a row boat and grab an oar - by Easy - February 09, 2024, 09:37 PM
RE: lower a row boat and grab an oar - by Sumac - February 10, 2024, 10:41 AM
RE: lower a row boat and grab an oar - by Easy - February 14, 2024, 11:56 AM
RE: lower a row boat and grab an oar - by Sumac - February 16, 2024, 08:52 AM