Hushed Willows sisuuk ⥱
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
If there was anything that she could use to distract herself from the wants and desires of womanhood, it was spending time with Moonwoman and her granddaughter. Though she had only just started learning the arts of healing, the red wolf felt herself grasp the teachings with minimal difficulty. 

The undeniable need to be as useful as she can be for her new pack, where she wasn’t able to be for her family, was the driving factor. She knew that, in truth, there was nothing, no amount of teachings, that would have, or could have, changed the way things had occurred the day she returned to them. Ruin had kept her hidden away, like a dragon kept his horde, and she was only able to escape him, but not before she was able to see her family again…alive.

Memories of the past were ever so slowly, but surely, coming fewer and further in between. Easier to surface from and so she did as she heard Kukutux call for her. 

“Moonwoman,” she bowed respectfully. Her question had made her pause. Surely she had thought about this? There had always been only one want, so she spoke it aloud. “I want to be the most useful I could be for my pack. Would it be naive of me to want it all? To dabble in the art as a whole rather than only bits and pieces?” 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
sisuuk ⥱ - by Kukutux - February 13, 2024, 07:56 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Reina - February 13, 2024, 08:12 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Kukutux - February 16, 2024, 12:38 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Reina - February 18, 2024, 08:44 AM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Kukutux - February 19, 2024, 11:19 AM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Reina - February 19, 2024, 07:26 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Kukutux - February 25, 2024, 06:52 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Reina - February 26, 2024, 09:13 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Kukutux - March 06, 2024, 06:27 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Reina - March 07, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Kukutux - March 17, 2024, 08:18 PM