Swiftcurrent Creek Me against my head
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
963 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She was surprised by his admission—in all honesty, it baffled him too. Quietly, he watched her work her thoughts out, speaking aloud—emotions on her sleeve. He felt the quirk of his lips, but the amusement of it all only lasted so long. Given the situation, how couldn’t it?

“She’s in heat,” he confirmed, the set of his jaw tightening as his pale champagne eyes drifted away from her—believing fully he would see nothing but judgement there.

But this was what Arric had been telling him—his pack mates knew nothing about him. He kept things closer to his heart.

“We had a fight,” he offered, rolling his shoulders back to try to relieve the tension before slowly lowering himself to sit, his gaze drawing back to her. “I’ve had two litters in my life—one dead wife. My kids are scattered to the wind and the last round hate me.” He paused, that bemusement returning to pull at his lips again, though this time there was a bitterness there. “This isn’t a new conversation to us. She told me she wanted to be with me no matter what—I said I would try to warm up to the idea.”
Messages In This Thread
Me against my head - by Arlette - February 13, 2024, 01:36 PM
RE: Me against my head - by Akavir - February 13, 2024, 02:02 PM
RE: Me against my head - by Arlette - February 14, 2024, 08:06 AM
RE: Me against my head - by Akavir - February 14, 2024, 08:37 AM
RE: Me against my head - by Arlette - February 14, 2024, 08:59 AM
RE: Me against my head - by Akavir - February 14, 2024, 05:35 PM
RE: Me against my head - by Arlette - February 15, 2024, 09:28 AM
RE: Me against my head - by Akavir - March 05, 2024, 09:31 AM
RE: Me against my head - by Arlette - March 05, 2024, 09:53 AM
RE: Me against my head - by Akavir - April 24, 2024, 07:04 AM
RE: Me against my head - by Arlette - April 25, 2024, 04:44 AM