Proxxy Flagging Issue Concerning Approval
0 Posts
Ooc — Fuzy
Bumping this. It's been around a month since I first tried to apply my character, and I'm still unsure of why ( or if ) it's being flagged for proxy. Any help appreciated, as I don't have access to staff help - I don't have any approved accounts. I've thoroughly combed over every part of my application, and even changed my character so she has a drawn reference image ( and fits the visual )

I still can't figure out what would be not up to standard. I still really wanna roleplay here, but it's difficult to figure out what's going wrong on my own. I'm unable to reach out to staff, since unapproved accounts cannot access the necessary forum, so, again, any help is greatly appreciated. I really hope I'm not coming off as a nuisance here, but I just really am stumped. I would love to join the community, but I'm worried if I can't get this fixed I just wont be able to do so. Thank you again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Proxxy Flagging Issue Concerning Approval - by MakingNewAccount - February 17, 2024, 11:46 AM
RE: Proxxy Flagging Issue Concerning Approval - by WOLF - February 17, 2024, 01:17 PM