Noctisardor Bypass Here I stand, still I'm drawn down to my knees.
Rivenwood
Leaf
His Reverence
121 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
She admitted to him that they would not be okay, but at least now, here they were safe. They had family to watch over them, protect them. 

He looked to her golden eyes, and his gaze and thoughts stayed there. Man, he loved her, he couldn’t understand why anybody wouldn’t love her. In fact, he believed Caracal was beyond blessed to have such a wonderful woman in his life, even if it only for a short time, and no matter what happened, John could never see a bad side to her. 

“Indeed. They won’t be alone, that’s for certain.” he began, his voice taking on a worried tone, his face too, “But Heda, I-I don’t want to risk… losing you. The world is dangerous, the land, you and I both know well enough.”

“There’s something you need to know. About me.” It was finally time, time to tell Heda more about himself.

Active weekdays: Monday, Saturday, Sunday — Most evenings (Pacific Standard Time)
By the witness of the martyrs
By the passion and the blood
God has raised you out of darkness
I have bought your soul for God

{Bishop Myriel, Les Miserables}
(Most Thread titles taken from Les Miserables)
Messages In This Thread
Here I stand, still I'm drawn down to my knees. - by John - February 12, 2024, 01:12 AM
RE: Here I stand, still I'm drawn down to my knees. - by John - February 18, 2024, 01:20 AM