Swiftcurrent Creek Is this love?
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
He gave a nod. He knew Arlette saw it. But thus far no one could correct it. And that was the real rub he supposed.

He frowned. Part of him knew that, but also a small part of him that hurt for little ones. Thought perhaps she was really scared of him. And if see was hurt and scared. He needed to walk away, but that had had been miniscule to his, not even anger as much as blatant agitation.

No, I didn't, I do now. I shouldn't have put you in a position to deal with it on your own.

A ghost of a smile. He doubted Cygnet would ever like him or even do the behavior they wanted. Honestly, she seemed good for Arlette and even Akavir. She tolerated Sovereign and Ensio. It was just Arric she absolutely detested.

Which makes me an ass. He winced. He hadn't meant to make her feel that way. And he definitely hadn't wanted more issues with Cygnet. Seemed there was no winning here at least this time with that little girl.

If only Arlette knew how much he did trust and Like Akavir. That was his best friend. One of the wolves, besides the one in front of him. Life down immediately if it was needed.

Arric nodded. Then sighed. I think that the timing was the bad part, but that whole situation. She hurt Akavir. Another blow I don't know if he is going to handle well. I wish I could fix it for him, for you. She put her own desparation for a family above how he felt about it. And above how she felt about you. And I do mean desperation.

He frowned in thought. Trying to think of how to word it. Without it sounding like an accusation. But he couldn't not really. Eshe had made him nervous and mistrusting the minute she had almost let Cygnet die because she wanted to try and bring milk in.

When Cygnet was brought to the pack lands. And I made a decision to take her to Kvarsheim. I wasn't certain that Solaria still had milk. Eshe begged me for her. Begged me to wait until she tried to bring milk into her own body with herbs and plants. Something she didn't know if she could do or even if it was healthy. With this little girl bleeding and having not fed. Because she wanted her. And the first time I met her. She basically told me she felt worthless because she had no husband and no children. And then immediately began pursuing Akavir. Which.

He paused and rubbed his head and face. I had hoped it would help both of them in some small way. Both were lonely. And Akavir man he deserves the world. He's a shit head. But he's good apples.

He looked her over. I guess what I'm trying to say is as far as Eshe goes. Don't try and take too much blame. She has a lot to work through and I hope she can.

He smiled at her. Though it was a bit of a sad smile. A small part of him wished she hadn't forgiven him so easily. Because he'd been a heel. And she deserved better than what he had given in that moment. Even now she deserved more, but he was only a wolf. And unsure how to do better at this moment. But he would try.

Alright. Then we work on it.

He had to admit. She'd been cute angry. Now that he could be a little calmer about it. But he also didn't want to relive this ever again.

But oh something happy. Listen this could maybe wait, but before I forget. Wolf named Ameline is making a home in bearclaw valley with other wolves. I stumbled across it when I was thinking about how much you'd like the herbs they have. She asked if you'd be willing to start a garden with them and have leave to gather in their valley by doing so. They would need your help caring for it, but. Yea. I told her I'd ask you and bring you for a meet and greet.
Messages In This Thread
Is this love? - by Arric - February 22, 2024, 03:31 PM
RE: Is this love? - by Arlette - February 23, 2024, 05:23 AM
RE: Is this love? - by Arric - February 23, 2024, 06:20 AM
RE: Is this love? - by Arlette - February 23, 2024, 06:46 AM
RE: Is this love? - by Arric - February 23, 2024, 06:53 AM
RE: Is this love? - by Arlette - February 23, 2024, 10:11 AM
RE: Is this love? - by Arric - February 23, 2024, 10:38 AM
RE: Is this love? - by Arlette - February 25, 2024, 06:00 AM
RE: Is this love? - by Arric - February 25, 2024, 07:03 AM
RE: Is this love? - by Arlette - March 04, 2024, 05:37 AM
RE: Is this love? - by Arric - March 04, 2024, 07:37 AM