Hushed Willows sisuuk ⥱
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
The moon-lit she wolf’s question brought to her memories of the past, dream-like and hazy. She had been no more than a year old when her mother announced she was pregnant. Though there was much excitement to soon welcome little paws to touch the Earth, it was not without its ups and downs.

The pregnancy was rough; her mother grew thinner than what was proper, thanks to the never ending bouts of nausea, but the midwives that cared for her were not troubled. The babes were growing well, horrifyingly strong, little kicks looked and though they might burst through her mother’s belly, images that young Reina dreamt of for months.

The babes were born, three healthy pups. She assisted in their raising, or rather watched them and kept them safe, so her mother could get as much rest as she could to continue nurturing their growing bodies. She would interact with them, sing to them, and watched them grow. Her role had been caregiver, nurturer, the one that taught them the world.

Though, unfortunately, she was not privy to the ways of midwifery and was unable to learn much of the craft. Reina shook her head, relaying her memories and her lack of knowledge to Kukutux. “I was young, I seemed to have been more interested in my siblings development more than anything.”

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
sisuuk ⥱ - by Kukutux - February 13, 2024, 07:56 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Reina - February 13, 2024, 08:12 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Kukutux - February 16, 2024, 12:38 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Reina - February 18, 2024, 08:44 AM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Kukutux - February 19, 2024, 11:19 AM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Reina - February 19, 2024, 07:26 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Kukutux - February 25, 2024, 06:52 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Reina - February 26, 2024, 09:13 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Kukutux - March 06, 2024, 06:27 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Reina - March 07, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Kukutux - March 17, 2024, 08:18 PM