Hushed Willows We crumble and fall, but we don’t break
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Beautiful, but dangerous. Reverie yawned and wiped some of the tired bleariness from her eyes. As difficult as it was to sleep, exhaustion still came for her. But her thoughts were buzzing too loudly to even think of settling yet.

I can't stay here, She confessed softly, eyes finding the mouth of the den and the darkness that lurked beyond. In her mind she saw all of Hearthwood. This is Boone's place. Our place. And now he - He's gone. Reverie still couldn't bring herself to say it aloud.

There are too many memories here, Her voice wavered slightly as she finished. So I thought... we might go to the sea. When my daughters are old enough. I lived there once. She'd lost a husband there, too, but that hadn't hurt quite so terribly. She'd been ready to lose Lestan. This was cruel in a different way, and it cut far more deeply.
Messages In This Thread
We crumble and fall, but we don’t break - by Reina - February 29, 2024, 07:23 PM
RE: We crumble and fall, but we don’t break - by Reverie - February 29, 2024, 08:49 PM
RE: We crumble and fall, but we don’t break - by Reverie - March 01, 2024, 02:21 PM