Hushed Willows We crumble and fall, but we don’t break
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
The healer nodded slowly, fully understanding the weight of leadership. Reverie’s duty to the pack would always come first, much like how Reina felt in her blossoming role as the pack’s healer. Though, if her say had such sway, she would have Reverie come first, the pack second. 

It seemed that it would always be this way. But, would it? Thoughts of Everett threatened to pull her away from the hushed conversation. Another delusion, another dream. One she couldn’t bring herself to voice, not to Reverie; the last conversation with him as the subject ended poorly.

No, she shoved those thoughts away. A quick shake of her head, she sighed. “We may lose some, we may not. But, I will go where you go.” The babes below had squirmed, drawing her eyes to them, a soft, loving smile played on her lips as she watched. “Your daughters will not know his ghost here, but they should know his life.”

She was sure that would be the case, and it hadn’t needed to be voiced, but she was slowly getting lost in the way the little ones moved, their tiny noises, their scents. It was mesmerizing.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
We crumble and fall, but we don’t break - by Reina - February 29, 2024, 07:23 PM
RE: We crumble and fall, but we don’t break - by Reverie - February 29, 2024, 08:49 PM
RE: We crumble and fall, but we don’t break - by Reina - March 01, 2024, 05:24 PM