Hushed Willows We crumble and fall, but we don’t break
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Her eyes lingered for a moment on Reina when the woman next spoke, filled with gratitude and affection. Reverie wasn't sure what she'd done to deserve such loyalty. But she needed it now more than ever; she wouldn't question it.

They'll know of him, She said softly, gaze finding her daughters again, but a faint frown crossed her features. But I don't have a name to give them. I - I guess I should have asked Boone about his surname sometime before marrying him. Her heart ached even to speak of him and their marriage. Reverie tried to brush past it. Do not think about it, Kukutux had said.

It was all she could do.

Blossom is a Mayfair, Reverie turned thoughtful, glancing toward where her daughter slept. I think - I think we should all be the same. A family should share a name, shouldn't they? She looked to Reina for her thoughts.
Messages In This Thread
We crumble and fall, but we don’t break - by Reina - February 29, 2024, 07:23 PM
RE: We crumble and fall, but we don’t break - by Reverie - February 29, 2024, 08:49 PM
RE: We crumble and fall, but we don’t break - by Reverie - March 04, 2024, 04:26 PM