Snowforest Taiga a wandering soul Traveling a well worn road
Rivenwood
Leaf
His Reverence
121 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
The boy reached out carefully, and perhaps even politely, to grab the food he was offered. He asked if it was all for himself, and John gave a gentle nod of his head. “Of course.” As he ate what John gave, the boy’s eyes never really left John, which was understandable, John was the stranger here, at least to the boy.

After he’d eaten, he allowed himself to speak, and John listened to the broken up sentences. His name was Boris, and a fine, strong name it was, but as for a home, family, Boris didn’t answer that, at least, not a real answer. He could delve into Boris’s background later, for now, he would just try and warm him up, create conversation.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Boris. I have to say, that’s quite a strong name, one I’ve not heard before.” After, John then decided he would tell Boris of his journey, adventure is usually something youths find exciting. “I am on a journey to reach the western coast, searching for lost family.” He then looked to Boris with a playful smile, “What about you? Looking for your next adventure?”

Active weekdays: Monday, Saturday, Sunday — Most evenings (Pacific Standard Time)
By the witness of the martyrs
By the passion and the blood
God has raised you out of darkness
I have bought your soul for God

{Bishop Myriel, Les Miserables}
(Most Thread titles taken from Les Miserables)
Messages In This Thread
a wandering soul Traveling a well worn road - by John - February 25, 2024, 11:17 PM
RE: a wandering soul Traveling a well worn road - by Boris - February 28, 2024, 08:42 PM
RE: a wandering soul Traveling a well worn road - by John - February 28, 2024, 09:28 PM
RE: a wandering soul Traveling a well worn road - by John - March 08, 2024, 04:00 PM