Hushed Willows We crumble and fall, but we don’t break
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Medeiros.

The red woman smiled, elated for the woman before her; the angel seeming to be carving her way forward, pursuing a future that she chose for herself—the power in that was something Reina could understand. She too chose herself, pushing forward into the unknown future. It was terrifying, daunting, full of what-ifs. But, she knew, and hoped that Reverie knew, as well, that one’s power is amplified by those around her. Surrounding yourself with those who only want to see you succeed and be happy will only benefit you, never to hinder.

And, Reverie needed that more than ever. 

“Then, that is what they will be known by—Medeiros.” The name tumbled in her mind easily, gently, pleasantly tickling her brain. She did not know what truly lay behind the name, and maybe she never would, so she would support it as long as it was of Reverie’s choosing. “It does have a nice ring to it.”

Reverie Medeiros. Everett Medeiros. Reina Med…

No. What a silly thought. The red woman knew her mind wandered too often to thoughts of the siblings, each with their own teeth sunk into her heart. It was absurd to picture herself adopting a name that will never be hers. 

Once again, a fool’s delusional folly.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
We crumble and fall, but we don’t break - by Reina - February 29, 2024, 07:23 PM
RE: We crumble and fall, but we don’t break - by Reverie - February 29, 2024, 08:49 PM
RE: We crumble and fall, but we don’t break - by Reina - March 10, 2024, 07:42 PM