Two Eyes Cenote [M] Black-hearted angels sunk me with kisses on my mouth
Muat-riya
Fellahin
135 Posts
Ooc — Twin

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: suggestion, rather blatant actually OOPS THIS ONE GOT A LIL RAUNCHY

inji's opinion had quickly transformed from one of fear to one of intrigue. she felt as if she was toying with him now, even as he flirts back with a slithering tongue and wicked hubris. and, all things considered, she was a simple, hormonal woman, and here in front of her was fresh meat! there was no reason to fear him in the way she did rashepses, and so she begins to ask herself — why not?
it wasn't as if khusobek would mind. he knew well what she was.
yet again her tone shifts, pitching up into something lilted and flowery. i can see many things, her gaze darts quickly to his willowy limbs, and more particularly what lies between them. on second thought, i can also think of another way to make this more enjoyable for you.
inji, little harlot even still; she stops abruptly to smooth him up against a sandstone wall with a press of a dainty foreleg. she watches his face, his eyes, the way his nostrils flare and how she has to tilt her head upward to see him proper. she mirrors his grin with a mischievous one of her own.
y'know, they say pregnancy can make sex better.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Black-hearted angels sunk me with kisses on my mouth - by Inji - March 17, 2024, 03:13 PM