Noctisardor Bypass [m]istletoe has moved into the lampshades
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
695 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Dimly, Druid registered her surroundings. She was in the den she and her sister shared in Dawnleaf. She felt bad for screaming, only to realize she was alone anyway. Heda had probably stepped away to attend to pack duties. With Druid entirely out of commission, much fell to the poor widow.

Grunting, she sat up and slumped against the cool wall of the den. Her breaths came in shallow pants. Another pain arced through her pelvis, bad enough to prompt a slight wince. Druid started a little when she felt a gush of fluid. Her heart skipped a beat, though some instinct reminded her this was normal.

One way or another, this pregnancy was finally coming to its end. Druid didn’t want to be alone, yet there was only one wolf she wanted close right now. Supporting herself against the wall, she scooted toward the den’s mouth to call out for her sister, only for a fish to plop at her feet.

Heda, she murmured as her sister pressed to her side. I know.

She buried her muzzle in Heda’s red scruff momentarily, then let herself slide back to the floor. Druid’s eyes ate into the side of Heda’s face. She’d mentioned Glaukos. Druid knew something had happened between him, Anselm and Etienne, though she didn’t know the details even now. She relied on her sister’s cues about him.

But, I don’t want anyone else anywhere near me, Druid admitted, ears tilting back almost guiltily. Just you. And me. And them, soon enough.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
[m]istletoe has moved into the lampshades - by Druid - March 18, 2024, 09:14 AM
RE: [m]istletoe has moved into the lampshades - by Heda - March 18, 2024, 12:25 PM
RE: [m]istletoe has moved into the lampshades - by Druid - March 18, 2024, 12:40 PM
RE: [m]istletoe has moved into the lampshades - by Heda - March 18, 2024, 01:59 PM
RE: [m]istletoe has moved into the lampshades - by Heda - March 18, 2024, 03:06 PM
RE: [m]istletoe has moved into the lampshades - by Heda - March 18, 2024, 04:57 PM
RE: [m]istletoe has moved into the lampshades - by Heda - March 20, 2024, 07:30 PM