Lion Head Mesa time flows quickly
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
658 Posts
Ooc — anon
she listens as her Nebet muses over what traits she might wish for in a husband. that she had any to name pleased Toula, for when the time had come for her to marry her desires had little to do with the future betterment of Akashingo. it had been that the girl married for, more than herself—but the Gods had provided her that, and more! 
remember that in this, it is you that is the one with much and more to offer. as the daughter of my heart, your dowry will be plenty. the one that you pick for yourself must be right for you, and no other. it is true you could aid in building an alliance for Akashingo, but your happiness—it is worth far more to me than that, she revealed, sharing the truth of her heart to Racharra. the girl must know before this how Toula loved her, so that she would not feel rushed to make any choice she was not ready to! there is time. and it is yours. I encourage you to find the one that is kind, and easy to speak to, and playful, she looked to Racharra, and it is possible to have all three. you are my Nebet; you are a ruby of the red sands. 
the next question was a reasonable one. it is possible to do both. I will visit the kingdom of my husband; his people must know me, and I must know his people—his family! share the load between you both, for in marriage, there is two. I believe that with whoever you choose, you two will find happiness together—wherever it may be. I wish it to be here, always, so that I might always be able to share your company... but I understand if that may not be possible, let Racharra carry no guilt, and know that the world and that the choice would always be hers in this. Toula knew too much had been taken from the Nebet, and so, she hoped to give it back in spades.
Messages In This Thread
time flows quickly - by Racharra - March 17, 2024, 06:24 PM
RE: time flows quickly - by Toula - March 19, 2024, 10:56 AM
RE: time flows quickly - by Racharra - March 19, 2024, 11:25 AM
RE: time flows quickly - by Toula - March 19, 2024, 11:46 AM
RE: time flows quickly - by Racharra - March 19, 2024, 12:26 PM
RE: time flows quickly - by Toula - March 25, 2024, 04:30 PM
RE: time flows quickly - by Racharra - March 25, 2024, 04:55 PM
RE: time flows quickly - by Toula - March 26, 2024, 05:44 PM
RE: time flows quickly - by Racharra - March 26, 2024, 06:09 PM
RE: time flows quickly - by Toula - March 27, 2024, 09:42 AM
RE: time flows quickly - by Racharra - March 27, 2024, 10:07 AM