Noctisardor Bypass Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart
Rivenwood
Oak
158 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Therapist
At least some of the weight of hunting had been shifted to others, and Fiona felt slightly more rested than she had in the week or two prior. It felt like she'd been at this for months, but she knew that wasn't right. She'd only joined Anselm and Etienne in mid-winter, after all. Now spring threatened the snow, and Fiona wondered what headaches the warmer weather would bring. Add six children to the mix, and she was pretty sure they were all suiting up for a series of migraines.

A particularly strangled sound drew her toward Etienne. He had been particularly sulky his entire time in Rivenwood, as far as she could tell. Maybe even before that. She approached with a friendly wave of her tail, hoping she might be able to cheer him up. Or, at the very least, figure out what had made him such a sourpuss compared to how he had been before. It was Etienne who had convinced Anselm to let her join, after all.

How are you holding up? she asked.
Messages In This Thread
Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Etienne - April 10, 2024, 12:00 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 10, 2024, 12:11 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 10, 2024, 06:56 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 11, 2024, 04:21 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 12, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 12, 2024, 02:18 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 24, 2024, 08:50 PM