Noctisardor Bypass Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart
Rivenwood
Oak
158 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Therapist
He asked if she was okay, and Fiona nodded. Why had he asked, she wondered. Then again, perhaps it was a product of Etienne slowing down long enough to think about it. When she saw a smile on his face, Fiona reflected it with one of her own. It takes practice, believe me, she replied. True, Fiona had very little baggage compared to the rest of Rivenwood, but she wasn't without it. She had been taught better coping skills, something this lot certainly lacked. Aside from herself, Heda might be the most well-adjusted.

What sorts of things do you like to do just for you? she asked, feeling like they might actually get somewhere if he was willing to dig a little deeper. Everybody around here was so hell-bent on being wrapped up in everybody else's business that they all barely seemed to think about themselves and what they enjoyed. Good thing they had Fiona: her favorite thing to do was figure out what made folks enjoy themselves. Anselm was probably going to be the most difficult in that regard, purely because he was the least likely to admit what he liked.
Messages In This Thread
Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Etienne - April 10, 2024, 12:00 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 10, 2024, 12:11 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 10, 2024, 06:56 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 11, 2024, 04:21 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 12, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 12, 2024, 02:18 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 24, 2024, 08:50 PM