Hushed Willows I wanna turn the whole thing upside down
Pledged
hi im baby
217 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Dusty Rose appeared as if conjured from cool spring air, popping out of the woodwork as was his wont. Not the literal woodwork, though — because Reverie was actually occupying that today. The coywolf could appreciate a good stick pile probably better than anyone else on the planet. Being showered with detritus, though?

Probably like fifth or sixth most appreciative of that. There were some weird guys out there, after all.

"And it's not even my wedding day," he commented, charmed by the greeting. He picked up one with an especially long stem, thinking it might be funny to tuck it behind Tybalt's ear when he arrived.
* Dusty is a little shit who is always up in people's business. Feel free to bite him and inflict minor injuries without asking permission.
Messages In This Thread
I wanna turn the whole thing upside down - by Reverie - April 15, 2024, 02:27 AM
RE: I wanna turn the whole thing upside down - by Dusty Rose - April 15, 2024, 03:08 AM
RE: I wanna turn the whole thing upside down - by Reina - April 18, 2024, 12:05 PM
RE: I wanna turn the whole thing upside down - by Abel - April 20, 2024, 10:56 PM
RE: I wanna turn the whole thing upside down - by Klaus - April 21, 2024, 12:12 PM