Verdigris Ravine shadow
The Tribe
NPC
160 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Kusuma had grown attuned to his needs. He was a baby, and despite the warming sun, he grew cold quickly. The flash of shadow took the leaf tribekin brought and whisked it away into the den, returning just as quickly. Some other things were there, mostly rabbit furs haphazardly smithed to be lain on and a small cache that she'd dug for ease of access to extra prey.

Kusuma thanks Zoug. she gave him her thanks, and bent down to pick up her son. A look of guilt and worry, of gratitude washed over sand-colored eyes as she took Harta by his scruff and brought the small bundle of joy further into the darkness. 

She hoped other tribekin understood why. Hoped that she never kept Zoug from his own kin for too long - and hoped that the prey she ate went unnoticed by the others. As she curled around Harta to rid him of spring chill, she hoped to Sun and Moon that the holds on her soul would pass. 

Her narrow face looked to the little boy, giving his face a quick lick to tidy up a loose hair she saw in the darkness.

At least he'd be here, she thought. He was here and if he was, she'd never be alone.
i'll be your mother and i'll hold your hand
you should know i'll be there for you
Harta is welcome in all threads!
Messages In This Thread
shadow - by Kusuma - April 13, 2024, 04:31 PM
RE: shadow - by Zoug - April 13, 2024, 06:32 PM
RE: shadow - by Kusuma - April 13, 2024, 06:49 PM
RE: shadow - by Zoug - April 14, 2024, 06:25 PM
RE: shadow - by Harta - April 22, 2024, 10:20 PM
RE: shadow - by Kusuma - April 23, 2024, 07:12 AM