Northstar Vale I'm here to take the sky
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

Soon enough self preservation and natural instinct took over and the dark girl was off like a lightning bolt. Fang was no professional hunter, offering little critique in her ability to chase down the admittedly stupid prey, however successful she was. Soon enough she'd returned, the obvious exclamations of her victory causing him to laugh. Yes, yes you did. chiming in between the chuckle.

He picked himself up and moved towards her dropped kill. Might as well eat it before someone or something comes along to steal it from you. And of course, if she was going to wine about it being a cute little defenceless creature, that someone or something might be him. You seemed to do well enough, But be careful, not everything is going to concuss itself on a tree for you.

Speech

Messages In This Thread
I'm here to take the sky - by Fang - November 03, 2014, 05:03 AM
RE: I'm here to take the sky - by Meeka - November 03, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: I'm here to take the sky - by Fang - November 03, 2014, 11:15 PM
RE: I'm here to take the sky - by Meeka - November 06, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: I'm here to take the sky - by Fang - November 08, 2014, 05:16 AM
RE: I'm here to take the sky - by Meeka - November 14, 2014, 07:06 PM