Ouroboros Spine i feel my heart for the first time
Moonglow
Zeta
80 Posts
Ooc — Twin
GASPS :D

spring made the spine beautiful.
he'd come to familiarize himself with this river, namely the routes the beavers often took, but with the thawing of snow it looked almost alien. blossoms hug the meadow that sprawls across its edges, the sparrows sit along the rocks and nest in the trees, and if one came here at the right time of day, the sun would sit perfectly between the mountaintops and paint the whole thing a wondrous shade of rosy gold.
he'd made it his home. the newly crowned kingullimik did as his title requested of him, learning the places the spine was rich with food and making note of it all; any abundance or absence, any changes in paths and numbers. but this was a skill that took time to learn, and it was certainly not his strongsuit just yet.
not that he'd ever make that noticeable to moonwoman. or galana, for that matter, as he strides proudly alongside her. she'd come to get him while still leaving a trail of wet prints where she walked, shimmering in the evening glow; peregrine, being the kind of man he was, took note of the places the rivulets of water hugged her svelte figure and tried not to make it so obvious. he would look respectfully so long as her mother was within earshot.
i was born on an island, so you'd think, he cracks a similarly mischievous grin, wriggling his brows as the river's edge comes into view. guess we'll find out together, yeah?
Messages In This Thread
i feel my heart for the first time - by Galana - April 24, 2024, 07:02 PM
RE: i feel my heart for the first time - by Peregrine - April 24, 2024, 10:51 PM
RE: i feel my heart for the first time - by Galana - April 28, 2024, 06:28 PM
RE: i feel my heart for the first time - by Peregrine - April 29, 2024, 12:40 AM