Noctisardor Bypass church
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
699 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
She sensed that she’d touched a sore spot. That didn’t surprise her. Druid chewed on her cheek with her remaining teeth, giving Heda a moment to process. She hoped her sister knew she could talk about if she needed, though Druid would certainly respect it if Heda still wasn’t ready for that.

Her words actually reminded Druid of something Dinah had said several months back: “There wasn’t exactly a whole lot to do on the island growing up…” That’s why she’d become something of a naturalist. Druid wondered if there was some way to pay tribute to that, particularly with Dinah in the wind…

Okay, she said gently. If you think of anything else… I just want to make sure we’re honoring all our backgrounds. She paused, decided against asking about the singing, then changed her mind. What sorts of songs did you sing? I’ve heard you singing to them a few times but if you ever want to belt out any ballads, I would love to hear…
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
church - by Druid - April 25, 2024, 07:15 PM
RE: church - by Heda - April 26, 2024, 10:05 AM
RE: church - by Druid - April 26, 2024, 10:55 AM
RE: church - by Kikimora - April 29, 2024, 06:49 AM
RE: church - by Heda - May 04, 2024, 01:03 AM
RE: church - by Druid - May 05, 2024, 10:56 AM
RE: church - by Kikimora - May 05, 2024, 12:06 PM
RE: church - by Heda - May 15, 2024, 10:37 AM
RE: church - by Druid - May 15, 2024, 10:44 AM
RE: church - by Kikimora - May 27, 2024, 01:53 PM