Redtail Rise aureolin
Redtail Rise
Wealda*
314 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She should not have been surprised by his initiative but she was.  She had not known others of the Rise had reached out, and this interest warmed her.  She rubbed her cheek lightly, lovingly, and considered what he spoke of.  It was appreciated that he now knew more of what she spoke.

I want this.  She did not know if Redd or Wealda spoke.  Perhaps it was both.  The Rise could only benefit from strong hunts, but there were personal feelings there too.  I did not want her to go.  This she admitted with a knowing disquiet, for it was a thought that could only belong to Redd.  It spelled the end of Wealda and likely the end of the rise they knew.  This did not stop the want.

She knew better than to act upon these feelings and saw them for what they were.  The choice was never hers regardless.

Admitting it felt right in this place.  I would not be Wealda if I knew.  The words changed nothing.  She was Wealda and stood firm in the decisions she’d made thus far.  There was little point in making it known but she, for some reason, wished to hear his thoughts all the same.
Messages In This Thread
aureolin - by Redd - April 27, 2024, 03:14 AM
RE: aureolin - by Gavrel - April 27, 2024, 08:50 AM
RE: aureolin - by Redd - April 27, 2024, 09:14 AM
RE: aureolin - by Gavrel - April 27, 2024, 09:46 AM
RE: aureolin - by Redd - April 28, 2024, 03:29 AM
RE: aureolin - by Gavrel - April 28, 2024, 10:40 PM
RE: aureolin - by Redd - April 29, 2024, 01:25 AM