Hoshor Plains Be Careful making wishes in the dark
Yellowstone
Rho
-Peace in your Violence-
371 Posts
Ooc — Danni
The man that met him held himself like a king. And there was a dark promise in the others eyes. Dreven didn't trust him for shit, but. Those beasts. He found his gaze back to the bison.

Large ugly things. Perhaps if Dreven fought them and hunted he'd forget. Maybe he'd even die. If the devil would let him. He was sitting at 0 for 2 now and still alive. But the third times the charm right.

Dreven nodded towards the Bison. Them. voice raspy, husky, broken. Whatever that beast had done to him had lasting damage.

Turned milky eye back to the man in front of him. The marks of teeth over the eye. Losing his sight had been hard, but Dreven had learned long time ago. His soul had a time limit. So did his physical body.

Dreven stared at the beasts again. I want to hunt them as long as you'd let me and forget I exist.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
Be Careful making wishes in the dark - by Dreven - April 30, 2024, 09:59 AM
RE: Be Careful making wishes in the dark - by Arktos - May 01, 2024, 03:07 AM
RE: Be Careful making wishes in the dark - by Dreven - May 01, 2024, 06:33 AM
RE: Be Careful making wishes in the dark - by Arktos - May 05, 2024, 03:51 AM
RE: Be Careful making wishes in the dark - by Dreven - May 05, 2024, 05:24 AM
RE: Be Careful making wishes in the dark - by Arktos - May 08, 2024, 03:28 AM
RE: Be Careful making wishes in the dark - by Dreven - May 08, 2024, 05:08 AM
RE: Be Careful making wishes in the dark - by Arktos - May 18, 2024, 04:32 AM