Blacktail Deer Plateau Beautiful girl, stay in my world
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
"No," she said in respnse, settling herself sphinx-like on the floor. She ignored Finley's warning about language, mostly because the Gamma should have expected it from Perry's children. She watched the Gamma quietly for a while, then rolled her shoulders as if readying herself for a long discussion.

"My dad used to be an awesome guy," she said, feeling bitter to even think of it. "He'd do anything for his family. For my sisters, my brother, and me. His kids," Saena reminded Finley, in case she had no idea who she was speaking with. It was easy to forget that not all those associated with Peregrine knew of his kids—in fact, it would have been cutting to learn that most of his subordinates had never heard of them.

"That changed when Fox showed up. He slowly stopped caring about anything else. He didn't care when Junior got upset about their new puppies, when he'd have done anything for her before." She paused, licking her lips. "After how abruptly he said he was leaving, I'm not sure why you went with him, but you should rethink it. He isn't the same anymore. He only cares about Fox, and she only cares about herself. She never tried to get to know us, thinks we're a waste of her—and his—time. She thought this whole pack was a waste of her time," Saena finished. Of course, it was an assumption, but an accurate one from her perspective.

"He visited, you know. A couple days ago. He didn't bother coming to see any of his kids. It's like we don't exist, all because she didn't care for this pack and my dad does whatever she says." She shrugged her narrow shoulders as if to say it didn't bother her too much, but in reality it bothered her a great deal. Naturally, she didn't mention how she would refuse to see him, as it wasn't relevant. "She might be a friend or something now, but she'll toss you aside too, and he'll do anything she says. That pack... it's not a family. It's all about her.

Stay. Stay here with us, where you belong. You started here. This is a family. This pack doesn't exist for the gain of one—it's made from love, not greed. Don't go back there. Fox doesn't care about you, or anyone, and... My dad was a great guy before, but he's not that guy anymore."
Messages In This Thread
Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 07, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 07, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 07, 2014, 11:32 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 08, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 08, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 09, 2014, 01:17 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 10, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 10, 2014, 02:24 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 10, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 11, 2014, 10:06 AM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 11, 2014, 08:45 PM