Ouroboros Spine and i, the star-- burn low
Moonspear
Villager
160 Posts
Ooc — Vami
It could have been days. It could have been months, but Arrluk knew one day he would hear the sorrowful message that Shikoba's life was ending. Now, here it was and Ajei ran and ran as fast as her legs could carry her. Arrluk howled out to @Sialuk, to @Alaric, informing them that he, too, would be leaving to offer his support to the family and save his goodbyes. Then he went, swiftly following after Ajei's trail. 

His parents were there, Ajei and Rodyn, settled around Shikoba as they waited for the inevitable. Though sadness filled the air, a sadness for themselves that she would be gone, there was also a sense of peace. Of understanding, of love and accepting that Shikoba would find her peace in the dancing lights. 

Arrluk kept quiet, seated and watching as he gave everyone their space. When Shikoba's eyes fluttered to a close and she took her last breath, a sharp whine slipped passed Arrluk's lips as Ajei's cries twisted his gut. He lifts and rushes to her, standing just behind as Kukutux soothed her and wiped her tears. Arrluk had no words, didn't know what to say. Yet he would be there for her, for Rodyn, for all of them, just the same.
[Image: 7nCi.gif]
Messages In This Thread
and i, the star-- burn low - by Shikoba - May 05, 2024, 11:53 PM
RE: and i, the star-- burn low - by Ajei - May 06, 2024, 03:18 AM
RE: and i, the star-- burn low - by Rodyn - May 06, 2024, 03:26 AM
RE: and i, the star-- burn low - by Mojag - May 06, 2024, 11:51 AM
RE: and i, the star-- burn low - by Kukutux - May 07, 2024, 12:15 AM
RE: and i, the star-- burn low - by Aiolos - May 08, 2024, 09:57 PM
RE: and i, the star-- burn low - by Arrluk - May 08, 2024, 10:11 PM
RE: and i, the star-- burn low - by Ariadne - May 13, 2024, 12:08 PM