Swiftcurrent Creek sweeper
Swiftcurrent Creek
Zeta
50 Posts
Ooc — Laur
She opened her mouth to respond to his idle warning, to assure him she would never do such a thing – being on the receiving end of a territorial pack's wrath wasn't in her near-term plans – before he put fourth a question that had her jaw snap shut. Her ears pricked in genuine interest as he continued, explaining the oncoming situation in the pack. It wasn't a bad problem to have; if anything, it was quite exciting! Would she want to be a part of it, though, was the question.

Pukei thought back once again to the man who led Yellowstone and the woman who had almost tripped over herself to join his ranks. She herself had declined then; she couldn't see herself living on an open plain. A forest, however...

Silence followed as she mulled over his words with a soft hum, the look of an inner struggle clear on her face. On one hand, she enjoyed the roving lifestyle of a loner, but it would be nice to have a steady supply of food, and a safe haven to sleep, not to mention actually having a chance to actually make a friend or two instead of a polite conversation before moving on once more.

"Well, I did say I wanted to pay you back, right?" she finally announced with a wink. "If you'll have me, I'd be honoured to be a part of your pack!" Another pause as she studied Akavir's dark features; he was hard to work out, kind of stoic but seemed to only want what was best for his pack.

"I also love puppies!" she added, beaming. "At least, the ones you can give back afterwards. Not as much of a fan of their wailing and tiny teeth! Though when they're older, I could teach them a thing or two about foraging for herbs!"
Messages In This Thread
sweeper - by Pukei - April 23, 2024, 07:55 PM
RE: sweeper - by Akavir - April 24, 2024, 06:40 AM
RE: sweeper - by Pukei - April 24, 2024, 08:40 AM
RE: sweeper - by Akavir - April 24, 2024, 12:16 PM
RE: sweeper - by Pukei - April 26, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: sweeper - by Akavir - April 26, 2024, 01:25 PM
RE: sweeper - by Pukei - April 27, 2024, 09:49 AM
RE: sweeper - by Akavir - April 29, 2024, 01:51 PM
RE: sweeper - by Pukei - May 11, 2024, 09:13 AM
RE: sweeper - by Akavir - May 15, 2024, 01:14 PM
RE: sweeper - by Pukei - May 15, 2024, 09:08 PM