Mudminnow River rock my world
Loner
30 Posts
Ooc — Orion
feel better soon!

Slowly, she began to enjoy the quirks of his humour, offering a playful quip here and there as they discussed what could have been. She wholeheartedly disagreed with him there, arguing that she needed her voice for so many things! 

But, then there came the issue of the tooth. It was hard to imagine that something so small could cause this much pain, not to mention it had come from inside her. That's what really set her guts churning. Her lips curled as Cassian soon suffered the same fate. They were a pathetic pair, really - Leifa could not help but laugh until she quickly realised that laughing made it so much worse. "Would you.. would you help me give it a proper send-off?" she came to say eventually, sheepishly drawing the tooth closer to her body and away from the man's grabbing paws. It sounded silly, but it seemed fitting to give the fragment a proper, Viking-style funeral.

Her lips quirked in a smile at his apparent shyness and exaggerated celebrations. It was endearing in, a way. "You said it wrong, silly. Leifa Caaaiiiirn. Cairn." She spent a moment correcting his mistake before her brows knitted into a frown. "I didn't exactly plan to almost drown. Actually, I came back to see my parents, though it's proven to be a bit tricky to find them on my own. I usually have my brothers with me, y'know. And my friends."
Messages In This Thread
rock my world - by Leifa - May 05, 2024, 12:35 PM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 06, 2024, 03:10 AM
RE: rock my world - by Leifa - May 06, 2024, 02:23 PM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 08, 2024, 01:59 AM
RE: rock my world - by Leifa - May 08, 2024, 11:31 AM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 12, 2024, 08:49 PM
RE: rock my world - by Leifa - May 16, 2024, 08:07 AM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 20, 2024, 10:10 PM
RE: rock my world - by Leifa - May 29, 2024, 11:08 AM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 29, 2024, 03:01 PM