Two Eyes Cenote In Heavy Mist, In Glitter Dust
Muat-riya
Fellahin
Any way you want me, baby
140 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
Thank you for the thread! <333

Machiavelli watched with a quirked brow as Rooke stuck his nose into the powder. He made no effort to warn him—after all, if one's first instinct upon being presented with a mysterious substance was to snort it, they needed to learn their lessons the hard way.

It's to make your lungs look pretty so that your autopsist has a nice surprise, Machi stated matter-of-factly, an amused glimmer in his opaline eyes.

You wear it, dear, he explained, shaking his head. The boy couldn't be faulted for not knowing. It serves no purpose other than to make you look pretty, he shrugged, dipping his paw into the container and applying a generous, sparkly amount to Rooke's fur.

As Machi turned to put the container away, he couldn't resist throwing another quip over his shoulder. And next time, darling, let's avoid inhaling strange powders, shall we? We've already got enough eccentric characters around here without adding glittery lungs to the mix, he wiped the last of the makeup from Rooke's nose, shooting Legend a look.

I think you're done now. You look stunning, he smiled, giving the boy an affectionate, if not unintentionally condescending, pat on the head. Come on, dear, are you ready to show the Pharaoh your new look?

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
Messages In This Thread
In Heavy Mist, In Glitter Dust - by Machiavelli - April 08, 2024, 11:34 PM
RE: In Heavy Mist, In Glitter Dust - by Rooke - April 14, 2024, 12:03 AM
RE: In Heavy Mist, In Glitter Dust - by Machiavelli - April 16, 2024, 08:32 PM
RE: In Heavy Mist, In Glitter Dust - by Rooke - April 23, 2024, 08:42 PM
RE: In Heavy Mist, In Glitter Dust - by Machiavelli - April 26, 2024, 01:06 AM
RE: In Heavy Mist, In Glitter Dust - by Legend - May 03, 2024, 01:05 AM
RE: In Heavy Mist, In Glitter Dust - by Rooke - May 04, 2024, 08:04 PM
RE: In Heavy Mist, In Glitter Dust - by Machiavelli - May 15, 2024, 11:38 PM
RE: In Heavy Mist, In Glitter Dust - by Rooke - May 18, 2024, 02:32 AM
RE: In Heavy Mist, In Glitter Dust - by Machiavelli - May 19, 2024, 11:27 PM