keys to the kingdom
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Yes, yes, yes! We must. :D

Kaskara's interest in Paar's former own sparked a lovely smile from the crimson healer, who lashed her tail happily at her hinsquarters. "It was," she answered with a gentle nod of her crown, content to reminisce; "I never saw snow until I left and traveled further North. Our Winters in Samarkand were comfortably warm."

She would miss her birthplace for the rest of her days, but she very much doubted that she'd ever return to it. Paar supposed she made peace with leaving it in the past; she had made somewhere else her home. If Sahrotaar had not forced her to flee from his plans for her, she supposed she might have left eventually to take a young Shah as her mate, as her father always wished for her to choose a royal mate befitting of a Samarkand princess. But her life had taken a different direction, one she did not regret.

Kaskara revealed her relation to Scimitar, causing the Frostfur's ear to cant in surprise. "Oh," she chirped, and found herself scanning the wolfess' dark features in search of any resemblance. Finding none that were obvious, she assumed her amused smile once more. "I'm sorry, I would not have known you were related," she rolled a slim shoulder, "I look nothing like my brothers, either. That makes us the lucky ones?"
Messages In This Thread
keys to the kingdom - by Kaskara - August 21, 2014, 03:44 PM
RE: keys to the kingdom - by Paarthurnax - August 21, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: keys to the kingdom - by Kaskara - August 21, 2014, 05:07 PM
RE: keys to the kingdom - by Paarthurnax - August 30, 2014, 02:41 AM
RE: keys to the kingdom - by Kaskara - September 07, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: keys to the kingdom - by Paarthurnax - October 27, 2014, 10:09 AM
RE: keys to the kingdom - by Kaskara - November 02, 2014, 03:27 PM
RE: keys to the kingdom - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 02:57 PM
RE: keys to the kingdom - by Kaskara - November 10, 2014, 06:00 PM
RE: keys to the kingdom - by Paarthurnax - November 12, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: keys to the kingdom - by Kaskara - November 12, 2014, 10:20 PM