Swiftcurrent Creek precious and fragile things
24 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
I can use another for Kaede :) he's my lowest priority though so I may be super duper slow

Kaede was becoming quite familiar with this land that he had joined, its beauty completely different from that of his home yet no less. Its wolves, however, were a different matter. He had met only a couple thus far and knew that he was slacking in the social department. However, he was a wolf that liked to move at his own speed when it came to such things. It was all a game of sort, a challenge to introduce yourself to another and relate to them, have them appreciate you and to attempt to appreciate them in return. And it was a game that he had spent long hours learning the nuances to. One of the things he had most learned was that there was no real reason to rush such things. So he hunted and he explored in equal measure, simply enjoying his time as he saw fit.

Now it would seem that fate had decided to give him another encounter, for as he strode along the creek he caught sight of a stranger upon its bank. His pristine pelt stood out even in the light snow, a beacon alerting him to his presence. "Hello there," he called out, approaching with a friendly wave of his tail. "I don't believe we have met. I am Kaede, recently come to these lands." Hopefully the other would return with an introduction in kind. It was very rarely that he met a wolf who refused to return the courtesy and a good indicator as to which individuals Kaede would avoid in the future. He had no time for those who did not at least show some respect to another initially.
Messages In This Thread
precious and fragile things - by Dovev - November 04, 2014, 01:20 PM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Kaede IA - November 18, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Dovev - November 18, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Kaede IA - November 30, 2014, 01:59 AM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Dovev - December 04, 2014, 11:49 AM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Kaede IA - December 14, 2014, 07:01 PM