Redhawk Caldera baby i'm preying on you tonight
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Making some assumptions about Juno's location and assuming this is AW.

Fox flitted about the caldera, pleased as punch. It was cold, but not actually freezing in the scientific sense of the world. She had just awoken from a long nap that took up a majority of the afternoon, and now she stalked along the borders, ever vigilant and protective of the home she shared with her friends and family. Her days as of late had been spent trying to hunt down whatever she could and add it to the pack's caches. Already, prey had become more scarce, and she did not want to end up hungry in the middle of winter. No, Fox intended on becoming as plump as possible in preparation for her pups in the springtime.

Her paws carried her along the hazy, muddled border until she spotted a figure outside the caldera, but still too close to go completely unnoticed. Fox knew that taking preemptive measures was a much better idea than allowing strangers to get close, even in peaceful times. With the cold settling in, she knew they must be even more careful. The fiery Alpha strode toward the stranger with purpose, barking sharply when she was within range to do so, and stopping only when she'd come within a few yards of the malnourished loner.

She stood with all the authority that an Alpha was allowed so close to her home, and she gave the stranger a questioning, expectant look.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
baby i'm preying on you tonight - by Juno - November 18, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by RIP Fox - November 18, 2014, 09:03 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by Juno - November 20, 2014, 07:29 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by RIP Fox - November 21, 2014, 12:25 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by Juno - November 27, 2014, 07:00 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by RIP Fox - November 28, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by Juno - December 05, 2014, 10:03 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by RIP Fox - December 06, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by Juno - December 13, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by RIP Fox - December 16, 2014, 09:02 PM