Northstar Vale moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars
15 Posts
Ooc — Amanda
late morning/noonish. I'm so bad at including that stuff, haha

Aysun stifled a yawn and lowered her head to her paws, letting the small patches of sunlight that filtered through the trees warm her. The warmth made her sleepy, and she felt her eyes fall shut. The vale hummed quietly around her, but it was the sound of dry earth crackling beneath large paws that made her ears twitch, her head lifting to turn in the direction of the sound. The male that approached was much larger then herself, coated in a pristine coat of white that upon closer inspection was threaded with subtle darker areas. She blinked her large amber eyes at him and leaned forward with a shrug at his words, "Sure," she moved over to give him space and spared another glance at him, taking note of the striking colour of his eyes.

The outcropping of stone was tall enough that she could see out across a small portion of the vale, and she suddenly wondered if the male before her had explored more of it then she had -- she suddenly felt a protective hardness form in her chest (for what reason she was not sure) and twitched a lip as she looked away. It was a childish reaction, and she immediately regretted the thought.

"I wish I could see more from up here," she mused softly, flicking one ear towards him curiously.
Messages In This Thread
RE: moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars - by Aysun - July 24, 2013, 10:42 PM