Redhawk Caldera A song that will help you remember to forget
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
FitzDutiful couldn't say how Junior might respond. Could anyone guess how his teenaged daughter might react? She had turned out so emotional, not to mention mercurial. Probably no matter how Peregrine approached it, he would be met with resistance and blame. In fact, the more he thought about it, the more he realized he could never really win. If he left her alone, Junior would hate him. If he sent a messenger, she would hate him. If he went in person, she would hate him. But he would just have to press on no matter how much Junior resisted.

"I appreciate your offer, Duty. I'm going to think about it for a few days, then I'll let you know what I decide. I know I shouldn't make any hasty decisions, especially not in my current state of mind." He paused, lips pursed, and looked into his pack mate's face. "Thanks again for listening and offering me input. It helped. I'm going to head in for the night but I will come find you again when I've made a decision," he repeated.

The Alpha male stood with a muted sigh. He pressed his muzzle briefly into FitzDutiful's shoulder, then turned and began to lope uphill toward the den he shared with Fox. He would have to relive everything all over again so that she knew what was going on and he did not look forward to it, though he knew his mate would also be a comfort at this trying time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: A song that will help you remember to forget - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 25, 2014, 07:20 PM