Redhawk Caldera fancy feast
<i><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">s</span><span style="color:#ff1f00;">p</span><span style="color:#ff3d00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff5c00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff7a00;">f</span><span style="color:#ff9900;">i</span><span style="color:#ffb700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffd600;">e</span></div></i>
99 Posts
Ooc — Mary
It tickled her positively pink to imagine the young pups calling her Aunt Siv. Her cheeks turned a shade of rosy red and she could feel her face growing hot at the idea. “Boy, they could call me whatever they want,” she whispered to her dark-furred leader. The coywolf female had never really had a substantial role in anyone else’s life. She was a daughter, and she knew what it meant to respect her mother, but had not really had a large part in shaping who Finna had been. Siv didn’t even know her father, so she could have said that her impact on him was less than minimal. Somehow, she had done something right. Something had led her to the caldera and to the leaders that occupied it. Words were not enough to express how grateful the Savoy girl was. So, she held her tongue – for once in her life.

Following after the inky male, Siv drew her ears forward to catch what he was telling her. They were getting into the nitty gritty of the whole business at that point. She could feel the nervousness rise back up in the back of her throat like bile, but as he explained to her the different caches, she found herself being soothed into an understanding.

The pack worked like a well-oiled machine. With Peregrine, and others within their ranks, driving the food to store the caches so that those who did not take part in the tracking of animals would be well-fed and taken care of. She could see a huge benefit for this when the cold settled in and snow drenched their lands. Flicking her bright blue eyes upwards inquisitively, the girl paused in her steps. “Would you like to keep the same amount of caches, or did you wish to expand them?” she asked him carefully. With the question still in the air, Siv moved forward and began to peer around curiously at what he had already created. The stump housed several carcasses from the weather and still were easily accessible.
Messages In This Thread
fancy feast - by Siv - October 31, 2014, 01:15 AM
RE: fancy feast - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 02, 2014, 12:50 PM
RE: fancy feast - by Siv - November 08, 2014, 12:09 AM
RE: fancy feast - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 08, 2014, 07:18 PM
RE: fancy feast - by Siv - November 23, 2014, 04:28 PM
RE: fancy feast - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 25, 2014, 07:09 PM
RE: fancy feast - by Siv - November 30, 2014, 01:15 AM
RE: fancy feast - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 03, 2014, 10:33 AM
RE: fancy feast - by Siv - December 26, 2014, 03:18 AM
RE: fancy feast - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 28, 2014, 02:36 PM