alone together
<small><i><font color='#5FE6B0'>l</font><font color='#60E1B2'>o</font><font color='#61DDB5'>o</font><font color='#62D8B8'>k</font><font color='#63D4BB'> </font><font color='#64CFBE'>h</font><font color='#65CBC1'>o</font><font color='#66C6C4'>m</font><font color='#67C2C7'>e</font><font color='#68BDCA'>w</font><font color='#6AB9CD'>a</font><font color='#6BB5D0'>r</font><font color='#6CB0D3'>d</font><font color='#6DACD6'>,</font><font color='#6EA7D9'> </font><font color='#6FA3DC'>a</font><font color='#709EDF'>n</font><font color='#719AE2'>g</font><font color='#7295E5'>e</font><font color='#7391E8'>l</font></i></small>
19 Posts
Ooc — Katie
Peeking through the mist, Bambi was able to make out the form of another wolf up ahead. At first she almost mistook the stranger to be Chakra, the forest’s queen, but a closer inspection proved Bambi wrong. This female had an unmistakably athletic build and carried herself with pride. Instinctively, the Omega shrank closer to the ground, her tail drooping submissively against her haunches. She aspired to climb the ranks someday soon for she, too, was ambitious, but she also knew her place. As much as she despised her rank, she knew it would not haunt her forever. Hard work would see her towards a prosperous future. If her father had taught her anything, it was that loyalty and determination would carry her far in life.

A polite dip of her muzzle was offered towards the other woman and her tail waved gently against her heels. “I hope this morning finds you well,” she woofed in greeting. “My name is Bambi. I’m new to Neverwinter.” Green eyes flickered observantly over the snowy female’s form. With any luck, the encounter would signal the beginning of a valuable friendship between two pack wolves. Bambi was not one to expect companionship from others, especially when she had so much to prove still, but after being without it for long she was practically desperate.

set by Emy

Messages In This Thread
alone together - by Bambi - January 15, 2014, 10:17 AM
RE: alone together - by Blanc - January 15, 2014, 06:03 PM
RE: alone together - by Bambi - January 15, 2014, 10:34 PM

Current time: May 24, 2024, 05:36 AM Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2024 MyBB Group.