Sheepeater Cliff i'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Yep yep! Quick post to get it in my threadlog :D

Dante was out again, possibly a bad move but one that he felt he needed to make. He couldn't shake the feeling that, even with Lasher and Blue's steadfast loyalty and the support of most of his packmates, he was allowing the Plateau to fall to pieces around him. Winter was coming and the caches were far from full. They were losing members left and right and many of those who did remain were seemingly not happy with the way things stood.

Things were a right mess.

At least one of these things he knew how to fix. So he was stepping up his hunting game and letting counselor take the backburner for the moment. When he came across an issue he did not have any clue how to fix, sometimes letting it sit a while offered some ideas in the future. But sometimes there were no solutions to be found, and he feared this would be one of those times.

At least this trip had been a success. He had managed to catch two smaller creatures, a skinny hare and a rather nice goose that had seemingly split from the main body of the flock. The hare he had eaten himself. He would not take from the pack unless he had something to give but in this instance he had been fortunate enough to succeed.

He was traveling back to take care of his catch when Galileo caught his eye. At first he did not recognize him, but as he came closer he noticed it to be the same one he had spoken to those few months ago. It took him a moment to put a face to a name, so he hesitated before greeting him. Finally he was able to recall. "Galileo?" he asked, not quite approaching and instead awaiting a response. They had parted on good terms but that did not mean his intrusion would be welcome now.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife - by Dante RIP - December 07, 2014, 11:30 PM