Wear a necklace of rope, side by side with me?
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
. A wolf. A wolf was approaching, and he wasn't even trying to escape or fight. All he hoped was that this was one of the wolves from the pack he was so close to, and that it would finish his life. Yet as he continued to sniff, it was a female, not a male. Females were slightly softer than males.

"You don't look so happy? " The female wolf started, she also said something ekse, but flash didn't hear what it was. "No shit sherlock." Hr growled. He sat up, now studying the wolf. Fluffy white fur, with ruby red eyes. But they were full of worry and concern. Why the heck would a stranger have concern for him? He was a pathetic creature, unworthy of anybody's concern and time.

"Do you want me to help or go away? I wouldn't want to be a bother. I am just a stranger after all. But maybe I can be a stranger that turns a smile on your muzzle." the female wolf said. Flash smiled, he remembered when he was like that himself. Something about this wolf cheered him up.

Stay... He managed to croak out. He didn't want her to leave him. This female could be the only chance he would return to Noctisardor Bypass. My name is Flash. I come from Noctisardor Bypass. He said. This seemed to take all his strength, as he crumbled on the ground once more.

Messages In This Thread
Wear a necklace of rope, side by side with me? - by Flash - December 13, 2014, 07:56 PM
RE: Wear a necklace of rope, side by side with me? - by Flash - December 14, 2014, 08:24 PM