Noctisardor Bypass The things that stop you dreaming.
But...But I trusted you...
80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
Leila found herself appreciating the fire pelt woman so much. Just thinking about her nearly sent the young girl into a flurry of explosive tail wags.
She fed her, taught her, spoke to her, didn't ridicule her, loved her, cared for her.
This was a female Leila was never going to forget.
She looked between the newly killed meal, and back to the Sun Lady.

"Shadow say food por family primera, then me. Yes? "

The teaching the father like Silver Man taught her stayed etched in her mind, and the youth looked up to Paar for confirmation on the matter.
It applied to all, didn't it?

"I bring favor a tí at time family no hunger. Family first, Shadow say."

Again, minty blue irises gazed innocently at the mother like exotic female, and Leila had a paw on the meal, and one on the floor, prepared to cache it the moment the Warm One gave the nod of confirmation.
Messages In This Thread
The things that stop you dreaming. - by Paarthurnax - September 18, 2014, 03:44 AM
RE: The things that stop you dreaming. - by Leila - September 18, 2014, 07:01 AM
RE: The things that stop you dreaming. - by Paarthurnax - September 21, 2014, 11:09 AM
RE: The things that stop you dreaming. - by Leila - September 21, 2014, 11:23 AM
RE: The things that stop you dreaming. - by Paarthurnax - November 12, 2014, 03:32 PM
RE: The things that stop you dreaming. - by Leila - November 13, 2014, 06:14 PM
RE: The things that stop you dreaming. - by Paarthurnax - December 14, 2014, 03:07 PM
RE: The things that stop you dreaming. - by Leila - December 15, 2014, 11:51 PM