it's a wild love that i have
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
◆Is Keith his brother? W_oV ◆

The description that this wolf gave of his sibling almost erupted him in a snarl. Yet, he kept his face calm. If this wolf that he described was who he thought it was, then Slade would be tempted as the blood thirsty murderer that he was, to assassinate Bane's brother.
He could have no one interfering with his teachings of the youth. That included blood relations. Yet, if this wasn't his brother, then this strikingly similar male could continue on his way, unscathed.

Mind games would have to be issued, just a web of truths and lies to beckon information out of this wolf. And if Slade could get the identical image from the man, then he would make up his mind to tell the whelp to go away.

"This Viper, White fur, white eyes. We actually do have a wolf. White. Artic heritage. A new member, but I haven't had the chance to get contact with the eyes. Them, being in a lower tier, of course. Yet, this brother, is he muscularly built?"

Slade kept a look of genuine interest imprinted on his face, his words weaving in and out, the tantalizing and imperceptible lies, and the undetectable truths.
The shadow sire would not disclose the name of the wolf in which this interview could lead to.
He would not lose his pupil.
He would not.
Messages In This Thread
it's a wild love that i have - by Sidewinder - November 28, 2014, 04:57 PM
RE: it's a wild love that i have - by Slade - December 02, 2014, 08:30 PM
RE: it's a wild love that i have - by Sidewinder - December 17, 2014, 12:56 PM
RE: it's a wild love that i have - by Slade - December 17, 2014, 07:58 PM
RE: it's a wild love that i have - by Sidewinder - January 02, 2015, 06:23 PM
RE: it's a wild love that i have - by Slade - January 07, 2015, 05:18 PM