Like the moon an enigma, lost and alone in the night (Mandatory Pack Meeting)
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Meldresi kept the annoyance and anger from rising in her face with practiced ease. Slade and Bane however did not, their hackles raised and fangs bared. Slade even asked to kill the girl. The priestess considered it, but decided to see how Raissa would react to her words first.

"If you wish to leave us, then you could have attended to that matter quietly." The priestess' dark eyes turned cold as she fixed her gaze on the younger girl. "You have no right to come and insult us, no matter your thoughts on my religion. That, my dear, is how you make enemies." Meldresi barely winced as her pups battered her again, more focused on the insubordination she was harboring in her pack.

"I am strongly considering having Slade rip your throat out, and having your body dragged out for this 'someone' to see. But consider yourself lucky, for I am letting you go. But if you are seen within a whisker-length from my borders, Slade and Bane have every right to kill you." She ended, turning her head back towards the other white male, showing her disdain for the woman. Her indigo eyes flashed to the southern woman once more before she finally ended the conversation. "Now get out."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Like the moon an enigma, lost and alone in the night (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Meldresi - December 17, 2014, 09:49 PM