days of greys
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Kaskara resisted the urge to snort at his comment about her eyes, though she definitely wanted to. She rarely received comments on her appearance, not because she was ugly or unseemly, but because she was usually seen as "one of the guys." It didn't bother her in the slightest, since it was something she had been accustomed to since childhood. However, when someone did give her a compliment, she was quick to ignore or skip over it in favor of other topics of conversation. Thankfully, there was plenty to talk about today.

He had been alone for a few months, then. Not long enough to lose his ability to hunt completely, but it seemed long enough to lose weight. The muscles that still clung to his frame would return quickly with proper rest and nutrition, or at least that's what her warrior's estimation predicted. "I appreciate your honesty, Petrichor, and your brevity. It isn't easy surviving alone, especially when winter is upon us, and I have to commend you for that. However, my alpha will want to meet you."

Kaskara made to lift her muzzle and howl, but noticed the deep-seated loneliness etched in his face, and thought better of it. Instead, she lowered her muzzle and watched him. "For now, I will accept you. We took down a deer recently, so we have plenty of meat in our caches. Come, let me show you." She swung her muzzle toward the packland, waiting for him to pick himself up and follow her. He looked forlorn and quite lonely, something that no wolf should feel, especially in the depths of winter.
Messages In This Thread
days of greys - by Atticus - December 17, 2014, 11:56 PM
RE: days of greys - by Kaskara - December 18, 2014, 12:07 AM
RE: days of greys - by Atticus - December 18, 2014, 12:27 AM
RE: days of greys - by Kaskara - December 18, 2014, 12:43 AM
RE: days of greys - by Atticus - December 18, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: days of greys - by Kaskara - December 18, 2014, 11:35 AM