Blackfoot Forest I Feel Something Missing
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Where she was going had been a mystery, as was the place she'd ended up. It was dark, yet comforting to the raven of a female. The place was perfect for a dark-furred being, and even better for Sen in particular as she heard some cries from foxes in the distant. She'd always liked vulpines, finding their whine-like screams to be amusing. Having never met one before, her thoughts on them were based purely on stories she'd heard. Cunning creatures, always tricking so many others... they were like creatures from her dreams. Those were just the foxes in stories, however, and she was sure she'd be disappointed by them if she'd ever meet one. So, the female would avoid them the best she could, but that didn't mean she planned on leaving the forest so soon.

Sen was searching for something, but she didn't know what just yet. A friend, perhaps? No, that couldn't possibly be it. The sooty woman was a solitary being, always shoving others away with her rude words and arrogant attitude. Still, that type of life could get a bit boring and old, as well as lonely. Maybe she really was searching for a friend, a companion, someone who could tolerate her while others could not. Shaking her head to clear away the invasive thoughts, the lupine continued on her path, amber eyes aglow in the eerie shade.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
I Feel Something Missing - by Sen - December 18, 2014, 08:33 PM
RE: I Feel Something Missing - by Swordfish II - December 19, 2014, 09:59 PM
RE: I Feel Something Missing - by Sen - December 20, 2014, 03:15 AM
RE: I Feel Something Missing - by Swordfish II - December 20, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: I Feel Something Missing - by Sen - December 21, 2014, 02:32 AM
RE: I Feel Something Missing - by Swordfish II - December 21, 2014, 01:28 PM
RE: I Feel Something Missing - by Sen - December 22, 2014, 08:20 AM
RE: I Feel Something Missing - by Swordfish II - December 22, 2014, 04:14 PM
RE: I Feel Something Missing - by Sen - December 23, 2014, 12:42 AM
RE: I Feel Something Missing - by Swordfish II - December 24, 2014, 12:24 PM
RE: I Feel Something Missing - by Sen - December 28, 2014, 03:06 AM