I feel it in my bones, enough to make my systems blow
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Finally got around to replying! For some reason, it feels as if you posted this several days ago, rather than just yesterday.

Having been within the darkened forest for a decent bit of time now, the ghostly male had learned a few tricks as to how to hide himself within the shadows. It was always a difficult task given his coat color, but he found it to be much easier as long as he could avoid stepping into the moonlight—and even without the moon, it was still a troubling task. So when he caught the scent of another wolf nearby, he worked to use said skills as he approached her. Each paw was carefully placed, obsidian claws leaving marks in the ground. It didn't take long to find the other lupine, her light fur acting as something close to a beacon in the shaded woods. Even as Kove drew closer, he worked his best to stay within the shadows and behind trees, as well as anything else that would help to keep him out of sight. Slowly, he started to circle her, looking for any signs that meant she could pose a threat; which wouldn't be likely given her outer appearance. Why such a creature would choose to visit Blackfeather, he didn't know.

"Now, what is it you're doing here?" the pale man inquired, moving from his place to come into view. His body stayed a pace or so away, hackles raised slightly. The female was an unfamiliar face to him, leaving him unsure of who she could possibly be. But perhaps...? The sound of Slade's howl to summon Bane not too long ago came to mind, and though he was unsure what it could have been about, a part of him wondered if it had to do with the lady who stood before him. "Have you gotten yourself lost, little wolf?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I feel it in my bones, enough to make my systems blow - by Kove - December 20, 2014, 03:29 AM